Why We Are Different
We attract better candidates
It’s true, and here’s why our candidate generation is more targeted:
• We rely on personal recommendation and referral
• We combine innovative advertising with a continually refreshed database
• We employ headhunting, networking and social media
We offer a more innovative service
We’ve all heard the commonly held complaints about agencies. From the client’s perspective, it’s the ignoring of briefs, a scatter gun approach and rigid, one-sided fee structures. From the candidate’s, it’s the lack of transparency, interview preparation material and interview feedback.
Our approach is a little more dynamic:
• We interpret your brief and tailor our candidate submission accordingly
• We combine the latest advances in technology and social media
• Yet we also believe in meeting clients and candidates, face-to-face
• We have an insider’s knowledge of the market
• And if we know a specific individual is right for a certain position, we believe in headhunting directly.
Importantly, we’re flexible. And brave. So if a particular, high-end position is proving difficult to fill, we’re not afraid to take a completely different tack to find the right individual.
We’re competitive on fees
We’re not blind to the present economic environment. Which is why we’ve made our fees more competitive in the first place, reducing the need for negotiation. We also offer a fixed-fee alternative, so if a higher salary than first thought is reached, you won’t end up paying a higher fee.